about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Monday 30 June 2014

Total lip saver



I suffer from very dry skin all over, but my lips are also a victim. I've searched for years for the perfect lip balm. You name it, I've tried it! Most of them seem to temporarily combat the problem, but by a few hours later my lips have just dried out again. 

Lately, with the sunshine and working in a heavily air conditioned environment, my lips have been very dry and cracked. This means I can't wear lipstick without it cracking and it can also be very painful. 

My latest - and best- find, is burt's bees beeswax lip balm. 

I know it's not a new product, but I had never tried it before and now it will definitely be a handbag staple. After just two week of daily use, my lips are soft and moisturised and they very rarely dry out on me. 

This little tube is a total lip saver! 

What's your favourite lip products? Comment below and let me know so I can try it out for myself! 

1 comment: